I think the vast majority of us feel like we need to fit in, conform to life and people around us. It starts in school, we try to play by the rules, do what’s best, do what’s expected. Then in a career, it’s the same thing, fit in, get along, do what’s expected. It’s so
frustrating! If we realize it or not we’re frustrated. Trying to contain our own magical, uniqueness. We were born as an individual, just one unique being. What’s if everyone was free to just be. Our unique magic was encouraged and celebrated, wouldn’t that be wonderful!
Just a few thoughts.
Why do I do what I do and what is Life Balance Pathways?
I have a passion to see everyone whole, balanced , Empowered and absolutely living their best life!
I love Energy Work and other modalities that work to restore balance, which brings the space to heal.
*Bach Flower works with the subtle energies to restore balance naturally.
*Hypnosis is healing, balancing, fun and so interesting.
*Intuitive Reiki is different for every client I see. Being intuitive I get insights into the things that may be holding you back from being all you were born to be.
*Life Strategy Sessions, I’m a Certified Life Coach, but adding the intuitive gifts it was a bit more than life coaching.
Please see my “menu” of services for more information.
If something in your life needs to change, then change something. Baby steps count. Realize that the worlds most gifted athletes started with a few faltering baby steps. Any of us can accomplish great things, how?
1) Believe in yourself. Become your own cheerleader. If you don’t, who will. Tell any negative self talk to just plain shut up! (Maybe shut the f___ up, you know best what will work!)
2) Make a plan, it’s that “change something “ idea... Do It! Change something. Shake it up. It’ll feel good.
3) Find someone who will believe in you, encourage you and gently hold you accountable. A friend with a positive outlook or a Life Coach/Mentor.
4) Make a plan, remember baby steps are absolutely, perfectly fine! Start with a today plan, then tomorrow, then what do you want to accomplish by the end of the week... end of next week... end of the month.
5) Never shy away from dreaming big!
It is your life, it’s your time. Shine!